What do the Relevant Courses citations mean?
– When Audio Production 1 is cited, it is for the use of Protools and work based on knowledge of the basics of acoustics and psychoacoustics.
– When Audio Production 2 is cited, it is for work based on in-depth knowledge of mixing and mastering.
– When Intro to Reason and Live is cited, it is for use of either or both of the software packages Propellerhead Reason and Ableton Live.
– When Audio Field Recording is cited, it is for work based on the principles of field recording, including but not limited to sound gathering techniques and environmentally appropriate mic techniques.
– When Sound for Film is cited, it is for work incorporating filmsound techniques such as the use of non-diegetic music.